Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer Changes
















63 degrees is all the warmer it was today in Brewster, Ohio. So what better time to write about how fast my summer went. This is now apparant with the weather that summer is over. The great thing is I look forward to Summer , then when it gets here I look forward to Fall. To much happened this summer, I quit my great job at Lehmans to become a Janitor. I grew a gigantic stomach, walked the beutiful beaches of Florida, was a maid of honor in Jenna's wedding, and had a blast just hangin out with Baylie and Chris. My summer was one to remeber, we had so much fun in Florida. Baylie Loved the beach and seashells, and now her favorite animal is a turtle. Soon after I got home from Florida, I recieved a call that the Janitor spot at Fairlawn Mennonite church was opened. This was such a great opportunity that I had been praying about for a long time ( since Baylie was born.) One of the hardest things to do as a mother is to take your child to a babysitter, and work a 40 hour job. Chris and I knew that I could quit my job if we had a little extra income, and lived with a lot less. Now with a lot of faith we are doing it and I believe that Baylie is getting the best life with me staying at home with her. It is unbelievable how much she has changed from the beginning of summer to now she has become such a big girl. Her vocabulary is changing everyday, she is also more daring. This is a scary thing since she thinks she is invinciable. I think one of the greatest things is she finally plays by herself, i dont have to be there at all times. She also Moved up to the toddler room at Church, i know this may not be a big deal to most, but to me it means my little baby is growing up. Time is just flying by.
Life is getting tough with being pregnant and Im not sure if Baylie can concept the fact that there is an actually baby in my belly. We are so excited to add an addition to this family, i will feel like our family is complete. As of right now this will be the last, with all the problems I have in pregnancy, but they are well worth it. Im just counting down the days 9 total as of today, yepee.
The pictures are of all the summer fun Baylie had. We bought her the pink skirt, and she loves dancing around in it. Baylie and Chris have "dance parties" all the time. I have never met a child who loves to dance and sing like Baylie. Needless to say we made this summer great, by spending time together as a family. I guess now all we can do is wish for a couple more days of warm weather and welcome Fall in the best we can.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

I cant wait to see how grown up Baylie is!