Thursday, December 10, 2009

children updates


Baylie after she was filled up with sugar

Baylie loved the hot chocolate.(her hair isnt always this crazy only after a long day!)


yummy!!



It seems like he is always wide eyed



With all the Thanksgiving and Christmas excitement I have not posted anything for a while, so I thought I would give you an update on both children. Mason went to the doctor last week for his 2 month checkup, this is where they give the child there first round of immunization shots. If your a parent you know just how awful this is. Mason did surprisingly well he gave a bit of a whimper, he received one shot in the left thigh, two in the right, and had to drink another. He is now 13 1/2 pounds which is almost double what he was born at, and is 23 1/2" long. He is growing up so fast. He is so close to turning over right now, and is sleeping almost through the night. He usually can make it 6-7 hrs sleeping. I have realized he is a bit more spoiled then Baylie was at this age. Every time he makes a whimper I jump, but knowing that this might be my last baby who can blame me.

Baylie is just so funny right now, she picks up everything you say, just last night she is saying UM NO or UM yes. I'm not sure if this is how I answer her, but she picked up somewhere. Baylie is playing by herself, she no longer needs me, which makes me sad but I know that is a part of her growing up. She slams her door and stays in her bedroom for a while all by herself. She also has been doing a little hands on the hip thing, i think she picked that one up from Chris :). We have been trying really hard with Baylie going to the potty. One day she does really good, but then the next she does horrible. Potty training is so frustrating, but I'm sure one day it will click. Last night we made hot chocolate for her, and she even was aloud to use a big girl cup. She loved it as you can see in the pictures. She was a bit hyper, I guess I forgot that there was sugar in hot chocolate.

I love having two wonderful children,know matter what kind of day your having they can bring smiles to you face. I just cant wait to celebrate this Christmas season with our family of four.

0 comments: