Mason at 6 weeks, he is my little chubs.
A babies first smile, is something you will always remember, and makes the sleepless nights all worth it. Today was not Mason first smile, just the first smile I caught on film. Surprisingly it did not take much effort, all I had to do was smile, and he smiled right back. I think he looks so handsome when he smiles, and maybe I just think this because he is my child. I believe that Mason is going to be a very happy child, just like Baylie, believe it or not there are very grumpy children out there.With Mason time has gone by so fast. It seems like just yesterday I had him, I know it is because I have two kids to run after now. This is just one of the many first that Mason will achieve, like sleeping through the night, his first tooth, crawling, walking, talking and many others. One thing I do have to watch though is that I'm not waiting for the next stage and missing what is right in front of me. I just need to enjoy what Mason is doing right now, because you only get the baby stage once in a life time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment